TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who receive a raffle ticket and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Onyx & Oak (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Onyx & Oak, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Raffle tickets will become available starting on or about August 20th, 2021 and ending September 3, 2021. All mailed entries must be postmarked by August 25, 2021 11:59PM PST.
- How to Enter: All orders of the Onyx & Oak Birthday Bonus Bags placed on shoponyxandoak.com or the Onyx & Oak App will automatically be entered to receive one (or more) ticket per shipment.
Alternate method of entry:
You may alternatively choose to enter the Sweepstakes via the following methods:
(1) Provide the following information on a plain postcard:
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your telephone number;
- A statement that you wish to enter the Sweepstakes and have read and agreed to the official rules for the Sweepstakes.
(2) Mail the postcard to the following address:
Onyx & Oak
Attn: Alternative Sweepstakes Entry
4262 W Riverbend Ave.
Post Falls, ID 83854
Postcards received by Onyx & Oak must be postmarked by August 25, 2021 as set out in the official Sweepstakes rules.
The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Onyx & Oak. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Onyx & Oak.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Onyx & Oak to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Starting no earlier than September 3, 2021 the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received via the Onyx & Oak Text List. A winning ticket must have the winning NUMBER and COLOR matching the ticket drawn. Following the winners selection, the winner must send an email including their name, shipping address and a photo of them with the ticket corresponding to both the color and the number of the winning ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org. Onyx & Oak shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Each potential prize winner may be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the notice, in order to claim his/her prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was announced, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any Winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such Winner’s disqualification as Winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Onyx & Oak, anyone acting on behalf of Onyx & Oak, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Onyx & Oak reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Onyx & Oak may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Onyx & Oak. Onyx & Oak reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Onyx & Oak has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Onyx & Oak reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Onyx & Oak. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Onyx & Oak and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND IDAHO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in IDAHO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Onyx & Oak, 4262 W Riverbend Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854. Requests must be received no later than August 27, 2021.